Music & Movement for infants, toddlers, preschoolers.
EIGHT weeks of
(online on rainy day)
Sign Up for ONLY
Tuesday or Saturday
• EIGHT (8) weeks of 45 minute face-to-face classes in Bayside singing and dancing together. (We have tarps for wet grass mornings).
• You'll learn 25 Music Together songs and activities you can recreate at home, including our first French-Canadian folk song, "V'la l'bon vent." Your children will experience the contrast between galloping, slowing, sleeping, then jumping up with delight to gallop again in "See the Pony Galloping."
• In addition to your weekly classes, your tuition includes recordings and materials for you to use at home, online access to the songs through the Hello Everybody app, and a family newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas.
• Families HAVE CHOICE of joining Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or the Saturday series of classes.
• Families receive a professional CD RECORDING we will deliver to you with new songs from the DRUM song collection, an illustrated children's SONGBOOK with all songs and chants from collection, as well as tips for parents on enriching the musicality of their young children. Also, a MUSIC ACCESS CODE for downloading the entire semester collection of music, printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more.